A wool coat with over 100 years of proven reliability.Woven to our unique specifications, our heavyweight 24-oz. Mackinaw Wool provides greater resilience, more natural insulating qualities, increased breathability and superior water repellency. It comes from a small herd of hardy sheep in the northwestern United States and Canada. Our wool will absorb as much as 30% of its own weight in moisture without becoming damp or clammy, allowing it to retain body warmth even when very wet. The fibers can even be bent and flexed 20,000 times without breaking. We're certain that there is no finer wool than Filsons 100% virgin Mackinaw Wool.
- Made with 100% virgin wool
- Classic Cruiser multi-pocket design
- Naturally water-repellent fabric is breathable and wind-resistant
- 4 snap-flap pockets, slotted utility pocket, 2 side-entry hand pockets, interior-stow pocket and full-width pass-through back pocket.
- Button-front closure; button-adjustable cuffs
24-oz. Mackinaw Wool (plaids 26-oz.)
Field, Workwear, Everyday, Travel
Made in USA.